26/05/2011

Some random musings

I love to procrastinate. Well, I don't love it, but I do it quite often... like just right now...

I have several urgent and important actions in my action list (I follow the GTD method), I have an article to write and a lot of lab work to do, including several dozens of phytoplankton samples to count at the microscope, but I just don't feel like it right now...

Earlier today I manage to empty my inbox and to file trays on my desk, so that was a nice jump start of my day!

And I finally ordered Holly Becker's book, Decorate, from Amazon. I was indecisive about whether or not to buy the book, but this article in Red magazine made up my mind!


Oh, and if you'd like to see the cutest and loveliest way of announcing pregnancy to the world, check out Astrid's post. Congratulations Astrid and Sølve!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...