11/08/2011

Making the cut starts now!

I finally got my copy of Jillian Michales' book Making the Cut. I'm eager to get started!

According to her fitness test, my overall fitness condition is above average. Nice! My first impressions of Jillian's book are the following:

~ her workouts seem SO HARD!!! 
~ the recipes she presents are very American - not suitable at all for us here in southern Portugal... So, I'll follow her basic principles, but stick with the mediterranean kind of foods.

I'm starting the Making the Cut 30-day program on Tuesday (Monday is a holliday here). My fourth week will be spent in Greece, so I'll probably have to stop the program by then... Anyway, whish me luck!


Finalmente recebi o livro da Jillian Michaels "Making the Cut". Estou ansiosa por começar!

De acordo com o teste de fitness do livro, eu estou numa condição acima da média. Ainda bem! As minhas primeiras impressões do livro são as seguintes:

~ os treinos que a Jillian sugere parecem-me muito DIFÍCEIS!!!
~ as receitas do livro são muito americanas e nada adequadas à nossa alimentação. Vou apenas seguir os princípios básicos mas continuar com a nossa dieta mediterrânica

Vou começar o programa de 30 dias na próxima terça-feira, visto que segunda é feriado. A minha quarta semana vai ser passada na Grécia, por isso devo ter que fazer uma interrupção no treino. Seja como for, desejem-me sorte!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...